Joe Olvey @jolvey99
29 May, 09:13
Patriots. Is it wrong that I think most all of my friends are idiots because they are too uncomfortable talking about; V[x] shedders, the jab is poison, pedos run our country, the Pope is a pedo, 80% of our budget is laundered out of this market by politicians, etc? Serious question because I can not hold back anymore and can't tolerate appeasing the sheep any more? I am losing friends and family right and left. I cannot tolerate appeasing the BS anymore and I have reached a point where I respond honestly. I have tolerated the BS in the spirit of keeping the peace thus far but I can no longer play along and they are offended beyond belief with truth bombs. Have you guys experienced this? I feel like I am the only one in my circle that is aware of what is going on and it is a true mind fQQk. Please let me know if you experience the same. Feeling a bit cra-cra here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MOMMA_BEAR_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ONE MAD MOTHER, click on at the bottom under it