Joe Olvey @jolvey99
Patriots. Is it wrong that I think most all of my friends are idiots because they are too uncomfortable talking about; V[x] shedders, the jab is poison, pedos run our country, the Pope is a pedo, 80% of our budget is laundered out of this market by politicians, etc? Serious question because I can not hold back anymore and can't tolerate appeasing the sheep any more? I am losing friends and family right and left. I cannot tolerate appeasing the BS anymore and I have reached a point where I respond honestly. I have tolerated the BS in the spirit of keeping the peace thus far but I can no longer play along and they are offended beyond belief with truth bombs. Have you guys experienced this? I feel like I am the only one in my circle that is aware of what is going on and it is a true mind fQQk. Please let me know if you experience the same. Feeling a bit cra-cra here.
09:13 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by jolvey99 in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
16 June, 03:44
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
Yes, same here. Feel alone with my view. But when I look in the various platforms I discover every day, that I AM NOT ALONE. ... and by the way: GOD IS WITH US AND JESUS WILL COME BACK 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 June, 03:28
Yes, most of us have. I can't wait until they all see the truth too. Until then, we have each other. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CherRob @CherRob
16 June, 03:23
I've stayed pretty silent. With my family, I have managed to red pill them on much but not all of it. Clones for example, they can't imagine them. I really don't care about that though, just wanted to make sure they knew some of it and especially about the 'so called' vaccine & mainly the big picture.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
07 June, 02:05
Straying true to the truth is a lonely road. Be silent no more.

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
07 June, 01:32
same here!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 June, 08:09
rise above

declare your sovereignty

stop paying illegal taxes to enable criminals

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 June, 07:59
Just pray for them clarity. For it is most assuredly the Lord who gave it to us.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
03 June, 07:33
No shit. Feel like im surrounded by idiots. Very frustrating being awake and geographically alone. We have each other tho!!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
01 June, 11:34
Fortunately, I have good people as friends and family. They don't shun me - just think I'm nuts. Water off a duck's back. I know I'm right and will be proven so - eventually, if this fuckin' movie ever ends. A couple of my sisters have come around a little bit and seem at least to be a little open to the possibility of some of this.

Carol Ranes @Cranes5
01 June, 11:27
i spend much more time alone because of that! They are terrified! i am a 76 year old woman and have seen it before! when I got divorced in the 70s, my married friends dropped me because they were afraid I would go after their husbands! Stupid thought! I was living in DC when the aids epidemic started and read about a woman who had a baby that had to have a blood transfusion and because of that became infected with aids! Her husband left her because he couldn’t deal with it, fortunately the gay community helped her raise that child! Stupid fear stupid thoughts Stupid people! Throughout my life I’ve seen it over and over again and it always seems to surprise me! I think I was born to help change the world I think you were too so stand your ground fight for truth we will win this war!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 June, 08:44
We are all in the same boat. Major meltdowns to anyone i try to talk to. Probably the same for most of us here. Q said not all can be saved unfortunately. You can only try so much for some people.
#wwg1wga . Hold the line.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
01 June, 03:54
Wait until you start talking about Germ theory, MK ultra, Nasa, flat earth, mud-floods, Nephilim, Tartaria, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, JFK, Hitler, Holodomor...and the 'controllers' that are responsible for all of it. In my experience, most 'anons' will shun you just the same. The further this gets the more I'm reminded....

Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
01 June, 10:15
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
Can you tell me about mud floods, Nephilim, Tartaria, PH, and Holodomor please.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
16 June, 03:20
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
01 June, 02:35
hell yeah on the same page , my wife a bit of a docile turtle now a lion 😀 we smashing all with truth bombs , no longer care for anyones feelings ! i feel this is our last efforts , make it count 👍🏿. they all hate us anyway its a lose lose 😜

Willow My dogo @Willow5
01 June, 02:02
I think most of us are fighting something similar. Its brutal and lonely. Ive been totally cancelled by my family. my kids think im crazy and my hisband blames me for tearing the family apart. I am trying to keep it togerher for the sake of my kids. I dont know what the future brings but I am thankful for anonup and telegram to connect with others who sre awake. stay strong I know how you are feeling. 🙏

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
01 June, 01:59
My family and friends think I’ve lost my mind. Some days it is really difficult to deal with, especially when they go off on a tangent on topics like the jab. I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there!

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
01 June, 01:55
Trust me my dear Patriot friend, we are awake and we are all experiencing the same thing. Stay strong, hold your ground, it will all be shown soon and we will be vindicated!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
01 June, 01:46
Right there with ya!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 June, 01:28
I tell some people to call me when everything they have heard
from me goes down and I will let them know how I knew.
You can go along to get along just so far, but I see that I am
a clone of you in mindset at least. Just tell them that the lying
and psyops from media and Govmt. is real, it will be exposed
by God and some brave people soon and that you will not
accept a fake narrative because the masses do

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
30 May, 12:44
many are still under the msm spell and afraid to either speak or enter a path of different thinking. i typically just back off and keep to myself. at least you planted a seed.

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
29 May, 11:22
my entire office thinks I am nuts. It’s ok tho🤪