Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
*Donald Trump told us well in advance that there would be ballet rigging and widespread election fraud. He knew everything that would happen while being the most powerful (well informed) man on the planet. If you don’t think he arranged special contingencies for this exact scenario to protect the sanctity of the vote (and his position) you have lost all reason. Donald J Trump wouldn’t just allow all of his (family & life threatening) global enemies to triumph over him (amd America) like that. Therefore the BDN admin must be part of a very well crafted (decades long in the making) plan that we are watching unfold exactly the way it was intended to. Sometimes you can’t TELL the people the truth. Sometimes you must SHOW them (+++).

It must be done right. It must be done according to the rule of law. It must carry weight. It must be proven in the court of law. There can be no mistakes. Good things sometimes take time. Attempts to slow/block inevitable [Justice] will fail.
12:34 PM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Walker Colt @Jugobeer
08 June, 03:53
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
One thing that really convinced me that DJT was fully aware of what was happening was when he authorized both HANGING and FIRING SQUAD as acceptable death penalty methods AFTER HE 'LOST' THE ELECTION. Why would someone do that, especially considering the vitriol, contempt and hate leftists have for DJT and his entire family? He knows something we don't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
07 June, 06:20
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I cant help myself WWG1WGA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396