Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
07 June, 08:29
Max, a 14-15 yr old young man came over our Bridge today

He looked at the Banner, & I asked him if he knew what D-Day was

When he told me he didn't

I explained about our troops storming the beachhead of Normandy, & the loss of lives of our Soldiers, in the battle on that beach

More importantly, I explained, that our soldiers never gave up, going on to take that Beach, which proved to be the 'Turning of the Tide' in World War 2, & our ultimate victory for the freedom of America & Countries around the world

Now I know many 'cabal things' about the history of this war, that are different than most depict, but for today, this is what Max needed to hear

I asked Max:
"Now do you know what you're going to do?"

"Go home & look it up?" be answered

"Correct, & then do you know what you're going to do?"

He said "What?"

"You're going to go tell your friends about the Battle of D-Day & the beachhead of Normandy, & you will become a 'teacher of men"

What a great d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lish Lish @LishLish773211
Wonderful! You peaked his curiosity and he will look into it on his own. A researcher was born :)
10:22 AM - Jun 07, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LishLish773211 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lish Lish, click on at the bottom under it