Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Max, a 14-15 yr old young man came over our Bridge today

He looked at the Banner, & I asked him if he knew what D-Day was

When he told me he didn't

I explained about our troops storming the beachhead of Normandy, & the loss of lives of our Soldiers, in the battle on that beach

More importantly, I explained, that our soldiers never gave up, going on to take that Beach, which proved to be the 'Turning of the Tide' in World War 2, & our ultimate victory for the freedom of America & Countries around the world

Now I know many 'cabal things' about the history of this war, that are different than most depict, but for today, this is what Max needed to hear

I asked Max:
"Now do you know what you're going to do?"

"Go home & look it up?" be answered

"Correct, & then do you know what you're going to do?"

He said "What?"

"You're going to go tell your friends about the Battle of D-Day & the beachhead of Normandy, & you will become a 'teacher of men"

What a great d
08:29 AM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 June, 10:51
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 June, 08:44
What a blessing - NEVER GIVE UP - Fight like a Flynn !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Judy Anonette @biju
07 June, 08:11
๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนThank you sweet lady!! MAGA!!๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 June, 07:32
โ€œGive a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetimeโ€

Down TheRabbitHole @RAS_rolling
07 June, 07:06
love you, lady. โค

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 June, 07:04

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
07 June, 07:03
You are so amazing. Thank you for everything that you do. God Bless you, Veronica. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Dear Reader @DearReader
07 June, 06:19
You are a very special lady, thank you for all that you do.

Denise Guichon @Albertacrocus
07 June, 01:18
It's really terrific that you were able to teach something important to Max. I would just add that, since there are patriots all over the world and we are all one, it's important to remember that many, many Canadians and British troops stormed the beaches that day and the toll on their lives was every bit as heavy as those of the US - and their courage was just as great.

Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
07 June, 11:29
Looks like prayer works and you are feeling better Veronica! God bless you and all that you do. If there was an OUTSTANDING PATRIOT award, I would give it to you. Take care of yourself!

Lish Lish @LishLish773211
07 June, 10:22
Wonderful! You peaked his curiosity and he will look into it on his own. A researcher was born :)

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 June, 10:08
You always amaze me Veronica. Thank you for sharing your stories each day. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ

Celery Juicer @Emme
07 June, 10:07
What an exquisite example YOU are for all of us. Simply beautiful.
Thank You.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 June, 10:04
beautiful ๐Ÿ’–thank you

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
07 June, 09:09
Veronica, #godblessyou ! You are truly a servanat of the Lord, and a #greatpatriot

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
07 June, 08:52
You've taught So Many, So Muchโ€ผ๏ธ
Thank you Patriot Sister- You Rockโ€ผ๏ธ
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
07 June, 08:51
That is so awesome Victoria!
I missed in the story if Max was white or black. Oh, thats rightโ€ฆwe are not the racists. We want all children to be happy, smart, well rounded people! God Bless you, God Bless our children, and God Bless America!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
07 June, 08:41
you ALWAYS give me goosebumps !! xoxoxo

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 June, 08:35
That Is A Great Story Veronica, Love That!