Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
07 June, 12:07
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

From Stormy Patriot Joe
Cuz we’ve been in control the whole time

“Years of planning, down to the smallest details” - Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 June, 08:04
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
guyo thorson @guyo
07 June, 08:28
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
i put this on facebook and got 30 days suspended -geez

Only people mentioned by eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply
guyo thorson @guyo
08 June, 10:39
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
i am in minnesota, if/when things get turned around and i can afford to move, Florida or south dakota are on my list, best wishes to :)

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 June, 03:20
In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
07 June, 04:42
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
My sister (an American citizen for many years), lives in Florida, and she doesn't know how blessed that makes her! (I can't even talk to her about the wonderful things that Ron DeSantis is doing, because she won't talk to me about anything even vaguely political in nature, since I openly supported President Trump, at the time of the fallacious reporting about him, regarding the 'children in cages' issue.