Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Something that gets played over and over in my mind, is the speech that POTUS made, where he said we would not be seeing him for a while.

I remember in that moment. being very sad, and a bit confused...

Now it's all making sense.

POTUS knew he needed to step out of the spotlight for a while, and he was letting us know not to worry.

Here is the speech he made, where he told us:

https://youtu.be/FCPRZi5_B...

There is a Plan.
I don't know what the Plan is.

But I know I trust it.

#ThePeoplesBridge
08:28 AM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Bella Kay @Bella_K
14 June, 11:48
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Me, too! I think about it a lot. That was an important day and I wish I paid more attention at what happened in the days after. Potus doesn’t throw words around, I’m convinced we have not seen the real DJT after that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
09 June, 10:02
I remember it well...I recall seeing the washing machine emblems behind him making me think it was a money laundering hint 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 June, 01:27
{lease know I am not comparing the two, it just strikes me so hard, like when "Jesus" told his disciples that he would be going away for awhile, and not to worry, In John.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 June, 12:15
All a clandestine plan-sting-boomarang-tiger trap-and
God level judgement...against those that serve a child
abusing dark god and think that will prosper them

Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 June, 06:06
Brace yourselves, its going to be a interesting month!
#GodWins

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
07 June, 06:04
i know president Trump is my President
i know God Won 🙏🏻
i know to trust the plan ❤️🇺🇸

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 June, 06:04
👍👍👍

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
07 June, 09:00
I was sad too ☹️ I love President Trump so much! But I also trust him and the plan! 🙏🏻

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
07 June, 08:43
#trusttheplan 🙏🙏🙏