r363l l10n @r363ll10n
07 June, 12:31
🔴DOD going Quantum(?)

https://www.defense.gov/Ex...
The Joint All-Domain Command and Control's strategy goal is to link networks and sensors to war fighters with shared data in all domains — cyber, land, sea, air and space — across all of the military services and combatant commands in a secure manner and at great speed.

Marine Corps Lt. Gen. Dennis A. Crall, the Joint Staff's director of command, control, communications and computers — commonly called the J-6

On May 13, Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III signed a JADC2 strategy document that provides momentum to the continuation of the experimentation phase, Crall said.

Spotlight: Engineering in the DOD
The JADC2's strategy provides the governance and framework necessary to enable rapid integration of artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics and

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Petrey @78BamaGal
I'm searching for an article I saved months ago that relates directly to this & it is of the utmost importance, so I'm really glad you posted this! I don't want to misquote any part of the article I am referring to, but to sum it up, the author contends that joining the systems of these seperate gov departments will seem like the obvious & only solution, but that the #DeepState had their hooks in 1 of these departments in particular so very badly that the joining of the technology/computer systems of these various departments would be a grave mistake. It would supposedly inevitably allow the 1 'bad' department access to all data and intel the #whitehats may have. It sounds like this move would give the enemy within access to critical data/intel the white hats had about THEM. I'm searching for the article now so I can post it below. #Dod
12:51 AM - Jun 07, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 78BamaGal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carolyn Petrey, click on at the bottom under it