AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 June, 08:57
NETFLIX SURE DOES LIKE DOING WEIRD THINGS WITH KIDS FROM TODDLERS IN TEARAS TO THIS NEPHILM πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.yahoo.com/life...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 June, 09:07
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I literally just watched the first episode of SWEET TOOTH (apocolyptic series) 30 minutes ago! Coincidence! it was just in the feed, so i clicked on it and started watching. It's a pretty unusual story line so far. I don't know where the idea of the hybrids is heading yet, but i have a feeling it's going to have an agenda πŸ™„ LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
06 June, 09:13
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
im only speculating but soft disclosure! Maybe white hats are assuming control of Netflix slowly?!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 June, 09:34
In response The Variant (I AM RICH) to his Publication
thats a weird news paper but MUTATIONS THROUGH VACCINES 😢😢😢😢😢😢

Only people mentioned by IlVarianti in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 June, 10:26
In response The Variant (I AM RICH) to his Publication
YES IT IS LIKE TOXIC AVENGERS
GET YOUR VAX πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡