HRP INTEL @HP_Intel
I have also learned that I should not settle for anything less than what God has planned for me. The past four years of my life has been filled with many highs and lows. I found myself settling for a man who did not treat me right. I watched my values change from wanting to someday get married and have a family to accepting my ex-boyfriend's wish for neither. I settled. When I started reading the Q posts and learning about my unwavering love for this country, my ex gave me an ultimatum: change or he would leave me. Being verbally put down repeatedly for my beliefs was not something I was going to accept anymore. I stood firm in my beliefs, and we both went our separate ways. This was one of the strongest decisions I have made for myself. I admit that I find myself wishing I could turn back time to many years ago when I was young and did not know anything about love. However, God has a plan, and one day I will meet the love of my life. Being single is better than being unhappy.
MAGA!
09:26 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by HP_Intel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HRP INTEL, click on at the bottom under it