Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
07 June, 03:40
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
All whi knew what this was, need to be tried by Military Tribunals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 01:22
I can't watch this and I won't fill my loved ones who took the shots with fear. If there were good leaders in this country, they would stop the shots NOW and would get a solution for this mess. That video just brought up the panic that after me giving my last 5 years to this country as a Digital Soldier, my entire family could die??????
I have no words . . . The Best won't be for me if they are not with me to share in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
07 June, 01:06
So sad!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 June, 12:50
Truly Crimes Against Humanity

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
06 June, 09:27
So sad. People blindly do whatever they are told to do. Even worse, they lecture everyone else.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
07 June, 01:04
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
I saw this on a t-shirt last week.
DUCT TAPE doesn't fix stupid but it does muffle the sound.

Sadly this man was in line for the lethal cocktail at the mausoleum where I work. The facility is rented out by a provincial health authority.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
06 June, 08:02
This is too sad. My dad got vaccinated. Now my stepdaughter is highly considering it because her moms whole family has. I am praying they don't because I honestly don't know how to wake her up to the truth.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
07 June, 12:58
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
My daughter took 2 as did everyone else in my family. Very
scary times.