r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴THE ISRAELI PEOPLE WERE SOLD OUT: Israel practically force-injected the majority of its population, Nazi style (ironically) & learned that the spike proteins concentrate in ovaries. So they’re running an observational study to see if their population has lost its ability to produce human eggs.

What they’re going to learn is that the spikes and the inflammation of the lipid nanoparticles are going to cause painless clots in the ovaries and you can say bye-bye eggs, bye-bye fertility of a nation…

ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT04748172

Keep track of this trial..I will

#justwait
06:05 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
06 June, 11:57
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
No. Words. My God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
06 June, 11:24
Sad! Lots of ignorant people in the US have taken the vaxx too, so many deaths, over 4,000 the first 4 month, 10,000 deaths in Europe, not to mention all the side effects

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DeeHarms Phistry @DeeHarms
06 June, 09:26
If we are only watching a movie and the good guys are in control……..how can anything bad be happening?

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
06 June, 08:32

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
06 June, 07:50
The truth is that the majority of the Israeli people are not really the real Israeli people they were infiltrated and pushed out of the country by the Khazarian mafia. Not that innocent people should suffer just saying the leadership in Israel is full of bad players https://prepareforchange.n...

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 June, 07:33
Have FAITH in God . He has always protected the Jewish people.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
06 June, 09:48
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Because I support Trump and talk Qanon...

Some days are hard...I miss my "friends," but choosing to follow where God leads has OFTEN taken me on the Road less Traveled.

This time it will be the Road Most Traveled by those who I care to walk with....but I still miss my "friends!"

BUT ABSOLUTELY THE RIGHT CHOICE!