Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Good morning Patriots,

I would like to introduce you to Annie, a Patriot sister in Queensland Australia.

#WeThePeople had our Australian Patriots send her a t-shirt as a gift of her US Allies.

Is it is not about big names or notoriety in our movement....

It is about acknowledging the work of everyday Patriots, that is important to how we take the US back first, and then help Nations around the world regain their freedoms as well.

This small token of our esteem of her efforts for her own Country, and her support of ours, was the least we Patriots of the United States could do.

Annie,
Once we 'Win the Day' here in the United States....
We will be coming to help you take your Country back as well.

This, we promise you.

I am thrilled to have been your representative, in making this happen for this wonderful woman.

Respectfully,
#ThePeoplesBridge
10:32 AM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 June, 10:13
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Another Aussie here, we need all the help we can getπŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
07 June, 01:59
So nice to meet you Annie!
πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€— from Washington State!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
06 June, 10:47
Thank you for your support and kind words Veronica. It is very much appreciated !! I also live in Queensland Australia and we desperately do need help in taking back our country.The problem is we don’t have anyone that I know of here to stand up for us. We don’t have our own President Donald Trump to look out for us in Australia!! All we can do is pray for the best outcome!!
πŸ•ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹πŸŒˆπŸ’šπŸΈ

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
07 June, 02:00
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
No Fear! You will not be left behind!
There is alliance world wide!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
08 June, 11:20
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
Queenslander here too ❀️
i believe good things are happening here in Australia