Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
27 January, 01:12
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Sick Fooker

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 January, 09:31
I lived in CA as a child and it was joked about how in order to be an actor you had to sell your soul to the devil...

I thought it was a tongue in cheek saying....I mean I was a kid...but now everyday I have seen more and more things that have shown me that much of what we thought were tongue in cheek-was actually reality.

Still my heart breaks for both sides. Yes, I see the evil and have experienced it a time or two but I understand more than I ever thought possible. Many only see the evil but the evil is not all there is to see...I pray for both sides for what is and what could have be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM Afrydmind @Afrydmind
27 January, 06:46
We have not forgotten!....😡#crimesagainstchildren🤮

Steven Podraig @CueJustice
27 January, 06:17
Watch those who shout the most. He's been very quiet lately, havent seen nor heard from him in a while 🧐🤔