Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
13 January, 07:02
I Like this set up here on Anon Up ...

Very well done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Sanders @sandy1
27 January, 05:05
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
I like this Social Media Platform a lot. Thank you Facebook for putting me on restriction. Thank you for censoring me for posting too much about the Great Awakening and President Trump on the day of the Peaceful Transfer. And thank you Santa Surfing for telling your fans on your show about AnonUp. If I wasn't on Facebook restriction, I probably wouldn't have signed up here. Because I was happy with Facebook and Twitter and I am way too Connected lol Great to Connect with like minded Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara USA @PatrioticMama808
omg the censoring on fb was ridiculous!!! IG banned me for red pillin ppl about the child trafficking. Im def liking this tho! i was on parler when they banned it. it was like a trump rally non stop!! 😊
05:07 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Sandy Sanders to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticMama808 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tara USA, click on at the bottom under it