Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
I Like this set up here on Anon Up ...

Very well done.
07:02 PM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShaneBrowning in this post can reply
Sandy Sanders @sandy1
27 January, 05:05
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
I like this Social Media Platform a lot. Thank you Facebook for putting me on restriction. Thank you for censoring me for posting too much about the Great Awakening and President Trump on the day of the Peaceful Transfer. And thank you Santa Surfing for telling your fans on your show about AnonUp. If I wasn't on Facebook restriction, I probably wouldn't have signed up here. Because I was happy with Facebook and Twitter and I am way too Connected lol Great to Connect with like minded Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara USA @PatrioticMama808
27 January, 05:07
In response Sandy Sanders to his Publication
omg the censoring on fb was ridiculous!!! IG banned me for red pillin ppl about the child trafficking. Im def liking this tho! i was on parler when they banned it. it was like a trump rally non stop!! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
21 January, 03:56
Hi Shane!!

Melissa Hull @Inthenameoflove54
21 January, 03:48
there you are Shane...made my whole day

Silver Pheasant @rodeknoche
20 January, 06:40
agree!

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
13 January, 11:25
It's very homey feeling. Glad to have everybody here. #FamilyIsEverything

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 11:15
Hugs and kisses from Nana! Glad to see you made it over !

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 January, 07:34
Welcome!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
13 January, 07:23
So happy you made it here! Sending you tons of Love&Light 🙏💛

Its Me You Need @IMYN
13 January, 07:21
I love it, it's clean, easy to navigate, feels familiar, and FAST!!🙏

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
13 January, 07:20
So wonderful to see you here as well Shane! I missed you and I am glad to see you around on Twitter again! ❤️🙏

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
13 January, 07:12
😇please confirm if I'll supporting to grow up your account here?

Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
13 January, 07:26
In response Wonder Alice1122 to her Publication