Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
05 June, 05:58
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Sadly, though all the information was available on the NIH website, even the Wuhan bat-mite fungus mixed with HIV on a SARS... no one seemed to go look or search for it... even as the world was placed in lockdown. I saw it. Thats why I knew the anti-parasite meds worked from the beginning. Really strange how many in the medical field either failed or refused to do the research. We have to kill the parasites (in nose swabs and masks) to keep the mites from transferring and laying more eggs in the skin... πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
05 June, 04:34
I find this summary very good so I posted it on FB with the result, that I was banned now for 3 days - again and again πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ But I wonβ€˜t stop posting the truth on FB πŸ—£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 June, 04:07
What I felt was true day one was true. Fauci the $500 million dollar net worth public servant ...what a clown

Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 June, 03:58
VK told everyone at least a year ago, HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE CURES COVID

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
05 June, 01:12