Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
lynn patriot17 @lynnpatriot17
27 January, 07:36
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
i got suspended There slso soooo annoyinggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lynn patriot17 @lynnpatriot17
27 January, 06:33
i was suspended also yesterday #f *ckers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sassy Dee @Sassypatriot2020
27 January, 06:17
I am glad we all found this platform 😊

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
27 January, 05:54
the poor lady (Santa)is so use to being banned from all these platforms its part of the every day routine...she must be telling the truth🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😊😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏🙏🐿🐿🐿🐿

the poor lady (Santa)is so use to being banned from all these platforms its part of the every day routine...she must be telling the truth🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😊😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏🙏🐿🐿🐿🐿

Geo QHarmonic @AppleAaron
27 January, 04:32
It was better to have Discorded and lost, then to never have discorded at all.. Was really looking forward to chatting with you there. Heard you talking on 432 Hz on Telegram, nice to hear your voice.

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
27 January, 05:53
In response Geo QHarmonic to his Publication
yes im there(forcast432hz) and on the in the matrixxx telegram popping in whenever i can and have the space to talk, struggling with the time differences,..
I'm either cooking or my girl is sleeping in the middle of the night😂
also there are allot of new people there and I'm really careful of saying to much. I first listen to know who is there listening and steer the conversation accordingly via drops in the main chat and/or a quick comment here and there
drop me a dm on telegram,..
WWG1WGA