Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
05 June, 12:21
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Julie do you know this teacher's name or school so we can send donations? I am sure I have some old suite jackets I can send.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
05 June, 12:57
In response All Right to his Publication
Or this one....https://oes.beaufortschool...
It sounds like this idea is really taking off. Praise be to God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
05 June, 12:58
In response All Right to his Publication

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
05 June, 03:51
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
SERIOUSLY, THIS TEACHER HAS A LEADER MENTALITY, THIS TEACHER REALLY NED TO BE RECOGNIZED,

WE DO NOT NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE TO PIMPS BASKETBALL PLAYERS ADN DRUG DEALERS, RAP STARS THAT GET KILLED FOR CRIMES AND BECOME RACIST MERCHANDISE

LET'S FIND THIS TEACHER HE IS A HERO MILLIONS OF TIMES OVER!

LET'S START REWARDING THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR

LET'S BRING THESE YOUNG MEN UP WITH LOVE AND RESPECT

LET'S TELL THESE YOUNG BOYS THAT SOCIETY WANTS AND NEED THEM

LET'S ENCOURAGE THESE YOUNG BOYS

HATS OFF TO YOU TEACHER! YOU ARE MY HERO FOR TODAY! GOD BLESS YOU!

( I CAN IMAGINE THAT THIS TEACHER TAKES TIES FROM HIS OWN CLOSET OR SHOPS AT THRIFT STORES FOR THESE BOYS, HE TAKES MONEY OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET? SO LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING! CAN ANYONE START A GO FUND ME FOR THIS KIND OF A MAN?

WOW OH WOW THIS POST MADE MY DAY!

GOD BLESS YOU, TEACHER!

PLEASE REPOST THIS MESSAGE!

Julie Boe @JulieB
05 June, 12:14
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I know! It is encouraging, isn't it?