Tim Larlee @timlar
04 June, 12:34
I cant watch movies anymore because of satanic hollywoood. Is anyone else experiencing this??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
04 June, 12:48
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
Totally! Though I do watch the odd movie that I believe has some connection with the revelations we are going through so for research purposes mainly. Was recommended War Games, Blade Trinity and Deja Vu as a good trio showing some things they've been up to. I am also slowly going through the Avengers in chronological order, mainly for the Endgame as I believe this is what we are currently experiencing. Though I hate most of the actors now lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renate Trial @renategilliam
i thought the same thing! they were hoping to wipe half of us out with the snap of a finger!
01:02 AM - Jun 05, 2021
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by renategilliam in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
05 June, 12:20
In response Renate Trial to her Publication
I had heard the vax plan was meant to be some years in the future by they brought it forward because of Trump being in office.