Tim Larlee @timlar
I cant watch movies anymore because of satanic hollywoood. Is anyone else experiencing this??
12:34 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
04 June, 03:48
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
Anyone who is involved in Satan/rituals/Child trafficking/Rape/Crimes Against Humanity~ even the silent ones, who let it happen! That list is long! Hollywood~Music Industry~Government~Amazon all those gone from my life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Dovington @MrsX
04 June, 02:39
The only reason i watch some is to prove to myself that "hidden in plain sight" is true. It is definitely true and now I pick up on it immediately. Sometime I feel so foolish but honestly, I am glad i was truly awakened only a year ago.... if it would have been any longer I fear I couldnt have handled it mentally. I give those Patriots a lot of credit to have forged ahead for years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
funker junkie @glowsticky
04 June, 01:36
I barely watch movies anymore because they are all mostly garbage

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
04 June, 12:53
I live alone in my house, so nodody's around to talk to. But I need human voices sometimes, so I'm attending the Sport Channels. French Open, Soccer European Champ.chips, and NO COVID !!! Alone the masks turns my stomach around!
And Hollywood is a no go.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
04 June, 12:58
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Same here exactly! Look for Tennis talk on youtube with Cam Williams. he'll be doing the next Federer match. i can't take the bad news anymore, my entire body reacts now and i feel hopeless. i live tennis.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
04 June, 12:52
I honestly haven't watched TV in over 3 years. When I did watch it, I would really only watch Discovery Channel or true to life shows. Everything is reality TV now. As for movies, I would rather read a book.

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
04 June, 12:52
When we look back in retrospect with eyes wide open now, these movies are just childish manipulations easily seen through. Qualifies under lessons learned. But....there were a lot of great one liners in them!😉

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
04 June, 12:48
Totally! Though I do watch the odd movie that I believe has some connection with the revelations we are going through so for research purposes mainly. Was recommended War Games, Blade Trinity and Deja Vu as a good trio showing some things they've been up to. I am also slowly going through the Avengers in chronological order, mainly for the Endgame as I believe this is what we are currently experiencing. Though I hate most of the actors now lol

Renate Trial @renategilliam
05 June, 01:02
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
i thought the same thing! they were hoping to wipe half of us out with the snap of a finger!

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
04 June, 12:48
Yes. There are some movies & actors I refuse to watch now. I still have a few favorites, but overall I don’t watch nearly as much television or movies as I used to. Same with music. Being red-pilled really ruined Hollywood for me.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
04 June, 12:46
I spend more time out doors in nature and it feels great!

Honest One @ALLWell4life
04 June, 12:42
Same here. We free ourselves from the mind control in not watching these " not for health" films. More time to get out in nature

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
04 June, 12:42
II find movies made in 2020 or 2021, sci-fi generally, some really low budget. First, you know these actors “survived” so maybe they are ok. Second, subject matter designed to wake people up, so maybe a white hat operation. Really crazy how many alien, post-apocolyptic, artificial intelligence etc. movies have been made in the last 2 years.

Chris Webb @Cwebb
04 June, 12:39
yes... music too. it really sucks!!!

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
04 June, 12:38
Yes, or listen to the radio. i usually stick to 70s music cause atleast my childhood was fun.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 June, 12:38
I did but it passed as god strengthened and points out the hidden spells woven into these, I just choose not to watch anymore, since its just a replay of all our lives as they sit back laughing, well no worries Brother, the last laugh will be HE.