Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 June, 10:34
They are shadow banning likes on info I am hammer dropping from here, no mentions, on facecrook. I know like three hundred plus of them personally, so I know this is happening. My notifications vs stats. Shadow ban, why is this fk pedivore still in charge of a platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Simon Haddock @Gowanusboy
04 June, 10:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Sooner or later, that Reptilian will have to pay thr piper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 June, 11:01
In response Simon Haddock to his Publication
TUNNELS on that freaks land, all alliances, back door operating systems discoverd on his bs site, and its goose is cooked. I was told pre the net these bitch ass devil sites would have in some instances direct links to the dark web, which I heard of back then.

04 June, 11:03
Technically two nets already, I mean then the freaking pics in pics coding systems within those. Folks laughed when I said from the outset pics could be tracked down to latitude and longitude. Then later they were like LOOK you can turn it off. lol Anyway it also jacks up dna. LITHIUM cannot be contained within plastic, leeching intentionally over and over.

04 June, 11:05
Cell phones were also meant to track folks down to favorite food, places, "hidy spots" etc. and on and on. LOTS of their bs fiat system, could be say for extra poisoning in various areas. I was like TF what I mean they would kill even more than their target as if that was not fkd up enough, sis was like um THEY ARE A DEATH CULT>

PRE ANY G's no cell phones except those gigantic ones back then, and also like net in DOS> That time period.
11:07 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Simon Haddock @Gowanusboy
05 June, 06:43
These people are sick. I would not be surprised if the Military are using a tunnel beneath the White House for secret Tribunals.

04 June, 11:07
Matter of fact, they cut the hard lines so they could not be used if they tried to cause a massive ass false flag.