Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
04 June, 09:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 June, 10:35
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I Hope Soon! So Hard To Wake These People Up! IHave A Headache Everyday Trying! I Want Winning, Winning, Winning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 June, 02:13
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Yes, I Know The War They Are Fighting Of All This Evil, But So Many Still Believe The MSM, I Say HiJack Them For These People In A Coma! And Wake Their Asses Up!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
05 June, 07:33
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I was watching the Dark Journalist last night as I was going to sleep, so I should say listening, so I fell asleep & missed most of it however I heard him mention that there's about 10 mill of us seeing through all of this BS but there's billions who don't!!!!

THE ELITE FILES: FALSE UFO INVASION OP
DARK JOURNALIST BREAKTHROUGH EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH
JOHN W. WARNER IV PART 2

TRUTH UFO DISCLOSURE AND THE SECRET HiSTORY OF THE MELLON BANKING FAMILY!

THE BREAKTHROUGH WE”VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dark Journalist The Elite Files: UFO Invasion Op Exclusive Interview With John Warner IV Part 2! - YouTube

#DarkJournalist #UFOs #JohnWarner #DisclosureTHE ELITE FILES: FALSE UFO INVASION OPDARK JOURNALIST BREAKTHROUGH EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITHJOHN W. WARNER IV PAR...