Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
Anyone know what sealed indictments he is referring to???🤔
07:57 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Carebear17 in this post can reply
Maria. Liv. @maria07
04 June, 08:17
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
🧐Oh my it's about the accusations in his business that have just emerged in New York. And as they have threatened to arrest him for. It's not going to happen the person who claims this is not in the process of the law. And Trump is still president.😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 June, 08:51
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Bunch of morons I swear! 6 years of nonstop investigations found zero evidence and zero charges...I just can't seem to wrap my head around this insanity!🤦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
04 June, 08:11
Hi there Care Bear! His name says everything, lol Bahaha-blablabla.
Isn't the Supreme Court corrupt too? Are they still referring to his taxes? If taxes are illegal, then it wouldn't matter now wouldn't it. Maybe the reason why they didn't get further with his taxes is because Nesara nullifies it as the old US "the corporation" was illegal in the first place.🤔

04 June, 09:09
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
6 years of nonstop investigations and they found zero evidence of a crime and zero charges filed. Trust me, if they had a way to tie him to a crime they would have him charged and behind bars before we ever heard about it.

just can't wrap my head around this stupidity...not to mention the millions of taxpayer dollars spent for these ridiculous investigations. We shouldn't have to pay for their vindictive behavior!😡

The only thing our President is guilty of is loving our country and qantung the very best for the American people. They will never have the love and devotion of the people like President Trump and they will do whatever it takes to break that bond. Not gonna happen!!!

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
04 June, 08:09
no, but this asshats bio says it all. if Putin and Trump ban you, you must really suck. plus, he's a Nadler buddy.

04 June, 09:25
In response Lisa Coll to her Publication
Yikes... I didn't realize they were givimg.out blue ✔️ to Nadler's 💩💩💩 these days! FFS He reminds of the Peguin off Batman.🤭

wobble...wobble Nadly!🐧

👀

04 June, 09:28
In response Lisa Coll to her Publication
Jerry's Daily Mantra
⬇️⬇️⬇️