Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
04 June, 02:34
I need prayers. My husband is feeling trapped between a rock and a hardplace in the buisness world in regards to the vaccine. He is considering taking it so he does not get let go for being the one member of managment not injected. We all know how it works, they cannot fire you for that, but they can make up some other issue. He is too honest a man to pretend he was injected. I pray and need prayers he chooses to stand his ground and not give in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 June, 02:38
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
IF he has to walk away, GOD will reward him with a better job. I promise. This shot is the hell shot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
Agreed. I am at my wits end with worry 😖
02:42 PM - Jun 04, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VampireMermaid in this post can reply
Jed ___ @Jed__
04 June, 03:53
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
Tricky situation but all you can do is let him make his own choice if he already knows the risks. I made my decision that if it gets pushed in my workplace then i will walk away, but my job is not a career job, i understand that some people have put their adult lives to be where they are.