Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
08 July, 12:24
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
The entertainment industry people/reptilians have been rather quiet for the past year and a half. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
08 July, 11:50
I was told personally by Dr. Shiva that Hollywood people refer to the rest of us as "StarFuckers".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Patmore @PatriotCath
04 June, 11:31
I'm sure it's true; esp since twatter suspended his account

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 June, 09:58
Hollywood has been successfully destroyed it looks like to me. Watch any new movies and what do you see absent from the opening credits? All the old names in the industry have completely disappeared. MGM, Paramount, Universal, etc. all those big names are now totally absent from the rolling credit and new names I have never seen over and over are now present in their place. Also, take note of the lack of special effects overdoses in newer movies...back to budgeted stories that rely on good writing and great acting to pull off the character/plot...not drowning in a smothering of special effects to keep our attention. More good movies=less NASA fakery special effects movies. I think the world has been changed dramatically and no one seems to have noticed...where are all the big mouthed stars and singers from last year now? Where did everyone go? We won...we are watching the changing of the guard live time folks!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
04 June, 01:15
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I sure hope this is not the new money. Really? NASA lies and deceit on our $20? And when will the truth about Lady Liberty come out and what is the base that she stands on? This is very sad. Are we really waking up? If so this BS can never fly. WAKE UP!!!!
#NASA #NASALies#Firmament#truthandlies#starforts