CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 04:42
TOLERANCE IS NEEDED IN SOCIETY. HOWEVER, YOU CAN LIVE THE WAY YOU WANT (LAWFULLY), BUT STOP FORCING ME AND MY FAMILY AND COMMUNITY TO BEND TO YOUR PSYCHO NARCISSISTIC WILL. GO BE CRAZY SOMEHWERE ELSE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
One more thing we can't deny that their attraction to what they feel is true. How do you tell someone hallucinating that what the sees is not real if he accepts that then he will start to question if you are real. I had to accept that the feelings they have to what they do has the same strength as mine whether its right or wrong. I love women and you can't tell me otherwise. I will always be attracted to them (and this is right). But what if that same intense feeling is focused on a child,That means no child is safe.If you look at pedo/and the rest as if their feeling are a hobby, this puts kids at risk. their feeling for what they do no matter what it is directed at is just as strong as yours. If we really want to protect kids we need to know how monsters are created. The medicine and food is not GODs its been tweaked by devil. Why would they grow a virus in a dog/dead kids to put in little children before their immune system is working They have been integrating a mindset
07:43 PM - Jun 03, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 08:01
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
RIGHT, AGREE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396