Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Freemasons claimed George Washington was a mason for 30 years.

But guess what? In that 30 year span, he attended a whopping...... 4 meetings. 🤣

Also, when someone painted him wearing Freemason garb you know what he called it?

"PROPAGANDA"

What a bad ass.

🕶🇺🇸
02:15 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 January, 04:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
28 January, 01:33
Some ppl don't even believe that Freemason exists let alone deep into History of it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
27 January, 11:22
I didn't know that! My family has been involved in the lodge for ages. I have no idea if they knew anything or they were just pawns. Just like the Eastern star. I'm sure my grandmother a Christian had no idea she was involved in a demonic group.

anon anon @Qcolorado
27 January, 10:52
that is good to know!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 08:02
Who knew Old George was so intuitive?

Nana has a new favorite saying, Non-shitty shit posters, thx Liz.

Isnt that the problem with all secret societies?

Satans demoms are always present, that is why they are secret isnt it?

Dominique Lehman @QuetzalClover
27 January, 02:29
that link is not a NEUTRAL site. It holds a PERSPTECTIVE which it needs to uphold. There are MANY CHRISTIANS who have been Freemasons. Freemasonry Has been INFILTRATED just like all the systems from Politics to Education, etc. There have also been Freemsaons who have lived by other religious beliefs...The common factor is the BELIEF in ONE ALMIGHTY POWER - God.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
27 January, 02:18
please link that statement!!!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 02:19
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
You can find various books/articles with this info. Here's one: https://crossexamined.org/...

Dominique Lehman @QuetzalClover
27 January, 02:29
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
that link is not a NEUTRAL site. It holds a PERSPTECTIVE which it needs to uphold. There are MANY CHRISTIANS who have been Freemasons. Freemasonry Has been INFILTRATED just like all the systems from Politics to Education, etc. There have also been Freemsaons who have lived by other religious beliefs...The common factor is the BELIEF in ONE ALMIGHTY POWER - God.