Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Please forgive me but the world must know the evil that has plagued our children for way too long. The Satanists must die. All of them!!!
I experienced anger, rage, followed by tears after watching this.
Please do NOT open this if you cannot handle it. Ok?
But in the same breath, we need to share what is going on to wake up the Normies.
I believe the children are counting on us. How can we abandon the truth, no matter how vulgar it is???
In all of us who have been in this fight, is a strong Warrior of God bringing to darkness into the light.
Steady as she goes...
Please God, Save The Babies.
05:55 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
03 June, 06:31
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
anybody who harms a child should be shot in the head with a .50 pistol and their corpse left in the street to be pissed on and shat on by bums.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 06:36
In response Roman Legionnaire to his Publication
I agree 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
03 June, 06:06
This is evil! My head and heart hurts ... God will deliver His justice.

03 June, 06:11
In response God Wins to her Publication
I am sick myself but just imagine the way worse things they r doing to our babies that a lot of us know about. I want to hurt those bastards and feel helpless so we will expose the crap out of them.

Maryann Maty @MarianM
03 June, 06:00
i will never sleep after watching this. i feel sick

03 June, 06:06
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
I am sorry. Please don't hate me. I couldn't bare it.
I am still crying. trust me.
But what choice do we have??
Its about the kids. Always has been.