Elon Musk is not who you think he is.
Nobody gets a free pass.
05:44 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 June, 11:19
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I've never trusted Elon. Just another globalist puppet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
04 June, 10:34
Elon Musk's
A very confused little girl
I wonder how much he paid for her

50 shades of gray?
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

https://pagesix.com/2021/0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
05 June, 11:26
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Usintg the white ink is pointless; this is a form of scarification. It is better and heals faster to use no ink. I have done them before. Additionally, you are right; she is confused. She does not really know who she is; she has been dazzled by musk's fame and fortune. Maybe they do love each other, it is to be hoped for, but who knows.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
04 June, 09:58
I've been so up and down with Elon that I just decided to stay in the middle. That way I will neither be surprised nor disappointed when all the truth comes to light.
🙏🇺🇲💕

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
04 June, 07:54
It shows on all of his logos.

Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
03 June, 07:15
It's so easy to put out disinformation today, especially with the most incredible, versatile software imaginable available. Always research everything you see and hear using startpage.com or duckduckgo. Never let it be said that you have the intelligence of an ice cube!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 June, 07:06
it doesnt take much to realise that the richest elite technological darling of the mainstream who has put up a global surveilance system and is making inroads into transhumanism and is dating a satanic woman doesnt work for team-humanity.

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 June, 06:53
hairclub for men ?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 June, 06:26
I remember seeing & hearing about several things in the video & when he was pushed to the front regarding some things I wondered if he might be controlled opposition OR he might have agreed to be a front for the whitehats while other technologies were studied & developed behind the scenes

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 June, 06:33
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
he sort of doesn't look like the same younger version...

The current one is a different bloke...
IMO

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 June, 06:21
Good find, thank you Neo

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
03 June, 05:53
so many think musk is the good guy , i always smelt a rat , good find 👍🏿