CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 04:42
TOLERANCE IS NEEDED IN SOCIETY. HOWEVER, YOU CAN LIVE THE WAY YOU WANT (LAWFULLY), BUT STOP FORCING ME AND MY FAMILY AND COMMUNITY TO BEND TO YOUR PSYCHO NARCISSISTIC WILL. GO BE CRAZY SOMEHWERE ELSE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 June, 04:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I am for diversity, but THIS IS NOT QUESTION OF TOLERANCE!!!

THIS IS CULTURAL MARXISM OR DJIHAD

WE MUST FOUND OUT MECHANISM OF SELF REGULATE US WAY OF LIFE VIA COMMON SENCE...

OR LET ONE STATE AS "DUMBFUCKISTAN", GET ALL WEIRDOOS INSIDE AND BUILD A HUGE WALL...

OUR REPUBLIC IS SELF REGULATING.
WE ARE WHAT USA WILL CALL "WHITE SUPREMACIST". WE LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY BY OUR OWN TRADITIONALL WAY.

YOUR US FREEDOM HAS BOTH EXTREMS

AMISHES ON ONE SIDE, AND LGBT ON OTHER, EACH CITY PLAGUED BY THESE WEIRDOOS

NO NORMAL COMMON SENCE...

OUR COUNTRY JUST VOTING BETWEEN US LGBT EXTREM LIBERALS AND COMMIE AND WE RATHER BE AGAIN COMMIE, THAN IDIOTS🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
DUMBFUCKISTAN is about right. No common sense, is about right. weirdoes is 100 percent right. I believe in leaving people alone, because I want to be left alone, but I don't show them my issues and force my issues on them. They don't think they need to be tolerant of us, but they want their issues rubbed in our faces. That is why I don't care about portland or places like that. if they want to be marxist and allow antifa to burn them down, then whatever, but don't ask me to help pay for their bad decisions. And don't tell me that we all need to defund the police when i respect my police in my state and town. AND DON'T HELP STEAL MY VOTE!!!
05:12 PM - Jun 03, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 June, 11:54
Imagine possibility that they are only DUMB AND LAZY :)
SOROS payed them to RIOT, so their JOB is to RIOT ... EASY MONEY.

If they are SPINN DOCTORED to be weirdoo, and SOROS give them enought money, they "Cut their own balls" only to live their PERVERTED VERSION of AMERICAN DREAM.

Their AMERICAN DREAM is to be FAMOUS & RICH ... literally AT ANY COST. Another point is that they DONT BE ABLE TO LIVE IN NORTH HEMISPHERE... most of them is in SOUTHERN states of USA, which is (if you look at globe) sub tropic mild climate similar to Northern Africa (but you have See, which make it cooler, and Africa has dessert which make it pretty UGLY HOT :)
They always will be attracted to FLORIDA, CALIFORNIA ...
SHOW ME ONE WEIRDO AT MONTANA, NORTH DACOTA, MINNESOTA, MICHIGAN, IDAHO, WYOMING, SOUTH DACOTA, IOWA, NEVADA, UTAH, COLORADO,KANSAS, MISSURI, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, ARKANSAS, TENESSEE etc...

LGBT WEIRDOOES PERFECTLY CORELLATED WITH DEMOCRAZY STATES... HOT HOT HOT :)

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
03 June, 06:59
I agree with live and let live and this would be fine but it can't work if we don't have the same fundamental basis understanding . "Water" for example we all need it but if we all don't agree that water is wet and is H20 then we will have issues whenever water is involve.
There is no moving forward working together until this is understood as a baseline. We need to solve this by any means. Once we do that we can use water however way we want to do the things we want and it will be understood because we all agree what water is. Therefore this live and let live was never going to work.
Because we never understood what makes them do what they do and they don't either.
more to come..