Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 June, 11:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
10T dollars from ChYna to start Trumpasara ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
05 June, 12:22
only $17 Trillion would've sounded better
how much World Debt is there, excluding US?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 June, 08:44
10T.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 June, 10:19
$10,000,000,000,000 That’s a lot of zeroe’s!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 June, 01:45
Doge Market Cap?

In an unrelated question, how can the University I attend “require” me to be vaxed in order to attend classes?
im an older student that returned to college to fulfill a life long dream of completing my degree. we are on a quarter system and go year round. all classes have been online up until now. there is no way i am getting vaxed or sitting in a 4 hour class with a mask. i graduate Nov21 so its little late to change from NU to another university.
i also noticed other colleges in Chicago are requiring the same for Fall21

How is it constitutional to force vaccine and deny right to education ?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 June, 11:22
nesara/gesara the start
Repatriation to the world
The Cabal have had funds confiscated already
How do you distribute.
Covid/Plandemic damages to the world
Hijacked Covid and slammed back it into their face.
take that

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
03 June, 10:33
Deep State Money going back to the people. Always has been the plan. AMC as well I feel :)

Peek Oil @Peekoil
03 June, 07:29
where have I heard that number before? 👍🏻🇺🇸

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
03 June, 06:58
👍🏻

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
03 June, 06:42
Future market cap of AMC?!?
😆🤑😎