Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 June, 03:19
In response America First to her Publication
I am died in the wool Trump supporter. But what in the holy hell is going on around here?
To hell with masks and to hell with vaccines. Get this straight or I will honestly wonder which direction we are being led.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
03 June, 03:39
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It's gotta be Trump playing the role. I had the same concerns as you.

Most important to me is I will NEVER wear a mother fucking mask and I will never get the mother fucking poison jab.

Now, when is someone going to beat the fake Fauci into the ground for ALL to SEE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
03 June, 03:14
In response America First to her Publication
WTF with the vaccines?! This is the worst yet. if the good guys were in control, NO WAY would DJT be saying this. I keep the faith. I do. I believe and I pray that the truth and the light will win. But... I am thinking more and more DJT is a DS puppet.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
03 June, 03:21
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Oh brother. To the back of the line please.