LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 March, 03:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
V = 2 worlds
πŸŒŽπŸŒ‘
Awaken = red pilled 🌎
Asleep/ Traitors =πŸŒ‘ 4-6%

5D = πŸ’«πŸ•ŠπŸ§½πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 March, 03:27
They always reveal their plans in advance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Triss Merigold @Holisticstyle
27 January, 06:21
oh yes he knows way too much on the AI story

robert townsend @yellowbastard
27 January, 11:19

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
27 January, 09:40
He developed the neura link for the brain and demonstrated it in a pig. Help me understand...why is he scared of it?

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
27 January, 09:33

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
27 January, 07:36
What I want to know is why is he warning us about AI?
This is HIS company
πŸ‘‡
Neuralink Corporation is an neurotechnology company founded by Elon Musk and others, developing implantable brain–machine interface.

Is this his way of telling us & if we don't push back, we are giving our consent? The Luciferian shell game.
I don't like this guy.

Sequential Thinker @SeQuentialThinker
27 January, 09:09
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
i havent figured out which side he is on yet. Just because he has the technology doesnt mean he intends evil with it, but knows it can be used for evil in the wrong hands? (Think Nikola Tesla).

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
27 January, 06:07
Terminate them Terminators

... ... @ironiQ
27 January, 04:24
watch theese creepy episodes about AI and how they try to glorify eternal life by being uploaded to a computer. Year Million produced by National Geographic in 2017.
https://www.imdb.com/title...

And by the way, does anyone know what the AI and matrix could look like if one would accidently wake up? I left my body once and saw something looking like my profile pic pulling me back into my body again. I have asked people for more than 10 years now but NOBODY know what I saw or say they have seen the same.

eva amΓ‘lka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 January, 06:51
In response ... ... to her Publication
It is about human soul.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 January, 02:38
I had a dream about a "new" kind of technology that was about to be introduced to us, and (Africa) is where it originally comes from. It's Ancient Technology from The Great Pyramid of Giza. In my dream, a lady from Africa was speaking with other members of a High Counsel, and she said that the world was not ready for this technolgy yet, and I spoke up, and said to her, "We don't have a choice, it's already here..." This technology is like the mirror from the SuperMan movie, it's fluid, and Frequencies talk to us through a sort of projected screen. It knows all, and we ask it many questions.

Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
27 January, 02:29
Have you ever seen the movie "Transendence"? Better yet, this one crreped me out for days! https://www.imdb.com/title...

Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
27 January, 02:29
Have you ever seen the movie "Transendence"? Better yet, this one crreped me out for days! https://www.imdb.com/title...

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
27 January, 02:26
Of course he knows. [Monarch Solutions]

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
27 January, 02:28
I have been following you for a long time on Twitter before I got suspended, so I am glad to have found you here. I am curious to get your thoughts on this court filing and who it mentions? It’s over 400 pages and it is scary as hell. I pulled it back in April and have been uneasy about it. Also, the information surrounding Dulce, NM.

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
27 January, 07:55
In response Just Me... to her Publication
I read that EM may...may get off do to lack of knowledge.
Meaning he may not have had entered into business knowing what was being done.

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
27 January, 08:30
In response Just Me... to her Publication
If this stack of documents constitute the actual lawsuit filed then that’s spectacular~

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
27 January, 02:14
AI plays a huge part in societies of a higher frequency. It requires holographic ruling with the accepted practice of morals in service to others and unity.

Rebel Patriot @Todesengel
27 January, 02:07
He always knew...