Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 June, 11:59
1 year delta 6/2 -
Shine your light and pray, Patriots!
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 June, 12:40
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Wicked Fauci

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
02 June, 01:32
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
All those nursing home videos where they were crying because they couldn't hold or hug grandma before she passed away... I truly hope there is a hell where God can condemn him for eternity. He's not a man he's a monster!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I wasn't able to see my parents, hug or hold them after they were denied treatment for COVID in the nursing home. We were not even allowed to visit the hospital, where again, they were denied treatment and they both died. That all said, Fauci IS NOT the only one to blame here. He's just a puppet of a whole string of puppets. There's a special place in hell for him, but he won't be alone. All these doctors, nursing homes, nurses, hospitals that denied my parents (and thousands of others) the right to live because they refused them treatment, should all be arrested and tried for Crimes Against Humanity. I intend to doing just that. Let's just keep in mind that Fauci will be the fall guy. The CDC, WHO, NIH, will throw this maggot under the bus to take the heat off them, but we can't let that happen. THIS WAS A PLANNED-DEMIC. I can't blame just Fauci. I blame all of them.
10:15 AM - Jun 03, 2021
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it