Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 June, 11:59
1 year delta 6/2 -
Shine your light and pray, Patriots!
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TiffanyR369 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 June, 09:12
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Crimes against humanity and treason. Perhaps this is why this has been allowed to play out. Much better to expose all that he has done so the people can see and understand it. Makes no sense to "fire" him, or indict him on lesser charges. I bet there is already a sealed indictment against him. IMO this is why Trump put him front and center, to expose him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
C S Van @SuesSword
02 June, 01:32
GITMO justice is the only thing that Fauci should be entertaining
SWING baby SWING

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
02 June, 01:32
All those nursing home videos where they were crying because they couldn't hold or hug grandma before she passed away... I truly hope there is a hell where God can condemn him for eternity. He's not a man he's a monster!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
03 June, 10:15
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
I wasn't able to see my parents, hug or hold them after they were denied treatment for COVID in the nursing home. We were not even allowed to visit the hospital, where again, they were denied treatment and they both died. That all said, Fauci IS NOT the only one to blame here. He's just a puppet of a whole string of puppets. There's a special place in hell for him, but he won't be alone. All these doctors, nursing homes, nurses, hospitals that denied my parents (and thousands of others) the right to live because they refused them treatment, should all be arrested and tried for Crimes Against Humanity. I intend to doing just that. Let's just keep in mind that Fauci will be the fall guy. The CDC, WHO, NIH, will throw this maggot under the bus to take the heat off them, but we can't let that happen. THIS WAS A PLANNED-DEMIC. I can't blame just Fauci. I blame all of them.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 June, 01:00
Dr. Fraudci needs hung for his crimes against humanity.
#thesepeopleareevil

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
02 June, 04:20
And remember the Dr. that was jailed and silenced for five years because she tried to blow the whistle on the AIDS that was created in the lab??? Dr. Judy Mikovititz, wonder who's going to laugh last here???

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
02 June, 05:34
Dr. Rand Paul is forcing him to be investigated and BIDEN is trying to block it.