John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 June, 06:13
We are the invader, this makes it ours once the peace treaty is signed.
Do your homework.
How can people still be blind to this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
I have seen this as a definate possibility for some time now. Do you have any insight of when this is going to become public, and how the land will be split. I see we are living in the end of times and wonder at the point of it all. I hope I am not here to witness it! Come, Jesus, come🙏🤍
08:35 AM - Jun 03, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 June, 09:12
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
IF I have to guess I think we will find out who wants to stay and who wants to start over. Once that is done if you have more people who want to stay it belongs to them, more to go, it belongs to them. So we lose NY, San Fran ect... I say that because Biden is letting people just pour across the border and he is flying them all over the states. Now I under stand the hotels and cash for them. Since they are not former Americans he must pay them since we are occupying. Wow. something just hit me. The more people they killed with Corona the more land they get to keep. When this is done I am going hunting. Some things are just not allowed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396