John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
If you can read this get on a phone and call anyone you can in your states government jurisdiction. Start asking questions about being at war and if we are under the Law of War rules. You have to do this as soon as possible and spread it to every one you know and have them do the same. This is what Q is telling us. We are at war and even though the patriots are in control we will lose some of our country. Do not take up arms. Unknown to us I would bet there are U.N. troops all over. If you use any firepower against them you will be considered a hostile and you WILL be shot. Remain calm but get your asses on the phones. God speed and good luck.
03:50 AM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 June, 06:19
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
We have been under covert Martial law for 4 + years. This will continue until the World is returned to the people, not just the USA.

It is going to get messy but the battle has already been WON.
Take it to the bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 06:29
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Think as you wish but when you see that U.N. armored vehicle rolling down the block, you know, the light brown one with the black U.N. stickers on it. Don't say I didn't warn you about it.
We finished Saudi 2 years ago.
Our turn.
Our tunnels make hella good parking lots.
I would really take my word for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
03 June, 04:19
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Lin Wood has also made reference to the UN tanks. Standing with you folk in the USA and fortunately i dont work so am able to put some prayer hours in. Let God arise !1. God bless you all

03 June, 05:05
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Thank you fren. WWG1WGA!