Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Gab is a tough crowd at times. You got a bunch of pissed off half a wake Patriots that really believe Q has passified their chance at freedom. Lol. It's a fine line to walk, but they are starting to question things. This is good. Always nice to come back here and take a nice comfy red pilled bubble bath with the frog army.
01:37 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Linda Cajigas @nananon37
06 February, 10:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
that's how i felt on twatter. It's nice to be able to be myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 February, 10:46
Agree i go once in a blue moon there. i actually hate the constant spamm8ng of trump couns. main reason i do not frquent there. open site 7 spams in a row. then 2 posts then another 3 requests to get coins. i kniw many who do not yse gab as thwy see it the same ad frequency as FB.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
03 February, 04:54
Hell yes !

next AvM @next_mva_r
03 February, 06:44
GAB makes an impression of squeezing 'sharp' non-polotically correct conetent. Attempt to redirect?

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
31 January, 01:33
107daily.com is up with a new format, getting better, there is also ability to make off posts.

Law & Physics @physics171
31 January, 01:30
Started multiple accounts building, gab is the worst, slowest, supressing numbers, who sees what.
Thinking Gab is comprimised. Robert David Steele was insupport of gab before, was he not??
Whats going on with gab??

Pete Angel @Angel365
30 January, 09:55
GAB is another comped site. Mark my words.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 January, 08:36
Somebody say Frogs? 🐸👍

Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
29 January, 08:01
it's like a completely different reality.

Joshua Burgess @Joshburgess91
29 January, 08:01
amen to that brother. WWG1WGA

Aussie Mick @Aussie_Mick
29 January, 07:39

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
28 January, 11:56
How RUDE! lol However, YOU have every right to your opinion just like the REST of US and for that, I'm truly THANKFUL!

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
28 January, 11:43
The issue I have with Gab is that I can't ever see all comments on posts and also the likes #s change Ive seen it in real time. Too much like twatter. Love Anonup

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
28 January, 11:18
That is hilarious bc i take a bubble bath (strawberry bubbles) every night while listening to the "frog army" news. LOLOLOL

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
28 January, 10:52
yeah especially those who like Ted Cruz.....just some simple research about his father my change your mind

Bella Libre @AussieChick
28 January, 10:38
Very true,at times I feel more disappointed with people that a half red pilled than ones that are asleep.Dont ever do things half measured,if you're going to dive,do it properly. Otherwise whats the point.

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
28 January, 10:37
I am SOOO feeling that tonight!! I LOVE this platform. Feels like home to me. Out there still fighting the good fight on Telegram and working on keeping up with my website, but at the end of the night, it is nice to come back here and get caught up and re-stock up on my memes I lost when my computer crashed!! Love all you guys!! 💙🙏💙

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
28 January, 10:37
I am SOOO feeling that tonight!! I LOVE this platform. Feels like home to me. Out there still fighting the good fight on Telegram and working on keeping up with my website, but at the end of the night, it is nice to come back here and get caught up and re-stock up on my memes I lost when my computer crashed!! Love all you guys!! 💙🙏💙

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
28 January, 10:35
Yikes! Glad I am not on Gab. I'm very happy here in my home.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
28 January, 06:21
...I think GAB is going to go the way of FOX news..don't trust them.

Second guessed myself when I wrote something taboo, here...then realized where I was and that it was ok.
I like it here. 😁👍🏼🇺🇸

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
28 January, 08:42

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
28 January, 12:37

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 January, 12:37
After I got suspended from Twitter I went to CloutHub...I had to take a break from that - infested with shills and trolls. I actually thought it was worse than Twitter especially after the "Inaugeration."

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 January, 12:07
This is when you find out who is REALLY Awake and has done their homework and prayed to God Almighty and who is pretending just because its "cool".

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
27 January, 11:48
Nothin like a starseed .....always asking why... my frens🔥🔥

wolf on guard @wolfonguard
27 January, 11:47
How true 😊

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
27 January, 11:47
I wonder if they are the same ones suddenly promoting Flat Earth Theory again. I have to admit I was surprised to find that lunacy in here.😒

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 11:41
Nana loves you hun!

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
27 January, 11:16
Im having the same debate with someone right now. smh he's shaming me because in his oppinion we should be taking up arms🤦🏻‍♀️ he thinks Trump and the military have abandoned us and let the cheating slide. it's frustrating he's been a follower of mine for a while so I know he's seen enough to know better. this site is an oasis for sure.