Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I have heard Gene Decode talk about NDE and Death Experiences and souls thst pass thro a tunnel of light or tunnel of darkness.
For me there was no tunnel. I was instantly just out existing in the universe. And by that I mean literally floating around in an infinate universe that was beautiful. There was no tunnel.
Not sure what that means except that I did say I would come back to help and bam I was back.
07:58 PM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
02 June, 09:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I had an experience (it felt like when a movie scene changes), where I felt like nothing around me was real. I had such regrets about the things I did wrong in my life and decided I only wanted to do good things from that moment on. I've been told it's called a moment of enlightenment. I've been a giver ever since and have learned the real happiness only comes from giving and not taking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 09:49
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your wonderful testimony hun,
You are so right about that.
There is so much more joy in being able to give, it is a most wonderful thing.
Much love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
02 June, 10:18
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
This is something that's happened to me. I feel like this often when I am out in public, like I am existing in a world that is different from others. It feels so strange, yet magical to know that I can see the truth and the rest are left somewhere else. I am so grateful you shared this.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 June, 08:08
sounds like out of body experience OBE. maybe I was near death but its an awesone experience!

02 June, 09:51
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
It was, I left my body on the operating table in the hospital

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
02 June, 08:01
ive heard others say the same. I think everyone has their own unique experience the same as we do in our bodies. Glad you came back my patriot sister 🤛🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸👍🏻💕

02 June, 09:52
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜