Photon 333 @Photon
My initial thought on this video is that this is CYA. After listening again, I haven't changed my mind!

Some highlights from Dr. Bridle:

"That is why we've been using a spike protein in our vaccines."
So, they've been using spike proteins for a while now, eh?

"We have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin."

And at the end: "We never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin."

So he said they knew, but they didn't know. 🤔🤣
Who wrote this script?😄

Doctors don't know that a substance shot into the arm goes throughout the body? 😂 Yeah, okay.

This man is being used, as most in the public are by the DS.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
03:07 PM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 June, 03:54
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
What a jurk, we whitnessed allready for years that those vaccines are
working in on the hart muscles and he didn't know? So many people got hart trubbles after a 'simple flu shot', they got fluiid behind the hart and were drowning in that fluid. And that all for a flu, that could be easely cured with HCQ? And yes it is unnatural to get such a shot with sickmaking fluids in your arm or leg, cause it will go straight to your hart. While naturally, you will get some little ammounts through your nose or mouth? Let's stop these vaccinations, please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 June, 03:18
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Grifters

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396