Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The importance of Trump remaining neutral is being unfolded daily.
10:01 AM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 June, 11:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Pepe’ Newz Brief! 👇🐸👍
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
03 June, 09:28
even though everyone's heads seem to be twisting off because of this.. CALM DOWN.. Jason Miller said yesterday its because something else is about to come out or be done. shut one thing down to do another thing. everyone calm down🙄 no he did not say what "it" but he alluded to something else in the near future. I saw him say it on Newsmax yesterday evening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 June, 09:00
Why is Trumps Blog being shut down?
... how does that make him neutral?

WHY AREN"T MORE PEOPLE SCREAMING OUT ABOUT CENSORSHIP??? why no reactions .. just passive acceptance.

ITS GUT WRENCHING TO ME!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 June, 01:52
Clarity on meaning? In my newsfeed, the post right after this one was this-

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 June, 10:32
BUT YET GETS BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING 🤬🤬

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
02 June, 03:24
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Standard operating procedure for the mainstream mediocres.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 10:27
Nana is not sure how he does it!
The man is made of Steel!
Well just more proof that God has his hand on him just as he did on JFK.
God picks his warriors and God never makes a mistake!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
02 June, 03:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Since I turned off MSM on November 4, 2020 I am always serene. My faith in the Plan and God gives me such peace. I'm guessing Trump experiences something similar internally but with knowledge of what is really happening. I wish this peace for all.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
02 June, 10:21
Even on vaccines

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 June, 10:11
Honestly DoQ, I am not enjoying the show right now. I’m fooking tired of waiting and worn down to a nub. However, the situation right now does feel like Trump is “gone”. No human in the world knows what happens next or when. We all just waiting….

Game / War Theory.

#HoldTheLine #QANON#TheGreatAwakening

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 10:24
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
No matter what happens God has got u!

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
02 June, 10:03
Educated guess: James Woods or Clint Eastwood doing the part of JB?

Crystal Beckler @BlessedPatriot4ever
02 June, 10:05
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
James Woods.... haven't considered Clint!🤷‍♀️