P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
In honor of the incredible #KennedyVision vibes lately, I put together a little video. I hope it raises your vibe, Patriots! 😎🍿

https://twitter.com/hiiipo...
01:55 AM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
22 January, 05:33
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Awesome montage. Clues, hints, did he know then? Nice..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 January, 01:35
❤️❤️❤️ And did Jr. say "taking cue" (not "a cue")? 😉😍 Taking Q it is! 🙃🙂 Great job! Love this video too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 01:29
vibin

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 January, 01:40
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
❤️Amen LOVE YOU JOHN-JOHN❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 January, 10:01
Taking Q...😉😎🕊️

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
21 January, 12:00
Love Kennedy Vision Vibes!

Beautiful Disaster @BeautifulDisaster
20 January, 11:06
loves it!!!

Francisca Rod @Frannie
20 January, 07:20
Vibes raised!!! Thankyou!!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
20 January, 12:56
On the eve of a new world, I am sending love and gratitude to you and John. I am humbled and honored to be a part of this global Great Awakening. Thank you and God, the author of the plan.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 January, 10:44
PJ! I was puged from twit again. on 3rd acct. glad to find you here!!! and glad to know you are back on twit for now.

Blarney Mack @BlarneyStones
16 January, 10:20
We're taking cue from you 2, 1.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
15 January, 11:13
*tears* THANK YOU(:

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
15 January, 08:26
The Kennedys truly were/are for the people just like POTUS DJT.

Angel Mother @AngelMother
15 January, 07:17
💯 That went down very well with my (late) wake up coffee! ☕💝

Vanessa Nelson @CoachNess
15 January, 06:07
Mission accomplished. vibes raised.