Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 June, 09:16
How long are checks good for? No I am not kidding. I still go buy how many tacos will that buy me. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
02 June, 09:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Stock up on precious metals, spices, essential oils, and grains like oats, spelt, barley etc., and seeds , you cant save enough seeds of any kinds. get them cheap now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 09:20
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication
Yeah ty. Trying to do that, got a check I have had a few months, was wondering how long they are good for. Is it still 90 days?

02 June, 09:37
At this point try to ge the best storage/waterproof containers /baggies you can find. And save everything for the duration. Depends on the item but most dry goods can last for a long time if stored properly. things like spices although they can get stale things like pepper , salt, cinnamon, cardamon, golden seal, and the list goes on tend to keep for a long time. in fact the ancient peasants used salt as currency.

02 June, 09:39
FUNNY you say that, I have some sea salt otw. Yep and they traded herbs, etc. Yes.

stocking up on things like Epsom Salt Borax baking Soda etc to help cleanse nanoparticles is also a very good idea
09:41 AM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by QrispusAttuX in this post can reply
Sheilia Heier @Sheilia
02 June, 10:02
diatomacious earth is better tha epsom salt , mixed with hamster pellots in your bath water to help remove these toxins from our body!