Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
i am so very grateful to our father for placing me here with all of you, all of you who have been here in these trenches fighting it out so very long for our father, for you, for me, and for us all, i am sorry it took me so long to catch up, thank you for allowing me to stand with you now, i am thankful god has placed me right here with you all and i love you so very much with all of that which flows around through and within me now as i am just me and without god, nothing.
09:02 AM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 September, 06:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN AND HE IS THE MOST MIGHTILY AND POWERFUL GOD DRAWING US TOGETHER TO HIM TO TRUST IN HIM LOVE YOU BROTHER SO THANKFUL FOR YOU TOO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 September, 06:36
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
God Bless You Sister. πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 September, 06:15
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

01 September, 06:38
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 January, 10:11
Thank you for being here, and for all that you are doing! Blessings to you!

15 January, 12:44
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 November, 11:12
It's great to have you on here with us..God bless you each minute of each day.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
14 September, 10:15
πŸ’–You're beautiful and this is beautiful! Sending you love back. Thank you for sharing your heart.

14 September, 11:05
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Love You So Much. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’ž....πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™Œ

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 September, 10:09
Always good to parlay with you Jason. God put each of us here for a reason, and we’re beyond lucky to witness this season of humanity

14 September, 11:04
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
HE Has InDeeD. God Bless You. πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™Œ

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 August, 01:38
God has made you strong and by his grace he is using you to do the same for others.
I will see you on the other side brother when he comes to claim his people.
Through his grace we find ourselves and through his love we find each other.

03 August, 11:11
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Amen Brother. May God always bless and watch over You. Thanks for being here with us. β€οΈπŸ™

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
30 June, 12:06
Its a pleasure to be with you! You help more than you know! Love you my brother!β€οΈπŸ™

15 July, 12:10
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Love You So Much. β€οΈπŸ™

James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
16 June, 11:13
in my 40 years of being called crazy ive never been mad sbout how long it took someone to realize it was truth i was seeking. instead we throw a party for our new brother or sister. God is Great!

16 June, 11:16
In response James Jones to his Publication
God Bless You. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Party times a comin! 😎πŸ’₯

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 June, 07:59
GOD is good :). Glad you are here.

05 June, 08:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
❀️ Thank You for being with me. πŸ˜„

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 June, 11:57
I'm proud to Stand shoulder to shoulder with you. in this Battle Jason β€πŸ‘Šβ€

02 June, 11:58
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
As I AM as Well Sister. I Love You So Much. ❀️
God is So Good to US. πŸ™

Charissma _15 @Riley
03 June, 12:07
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I love you both! It is an honor to be here, in this moment with all of youπŸ™β€πŸ™

02 June, 10:23
Jason Upton Fly - With Angels Heard Singing Live (HD) - YouTube

Listen to real Angels that you can hear in the background singing with Jason Upton while he sings the song "Fly."You can start hearing the Angels singing aro...

02 June, 10:26
Heavenly Places Indeed.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 June, 12:56
Wow, beautifulllll!