Melekatoshee Oleak @MelekatosheeOleak
02 June, 02:43
Lately i hear alot off ego and fear in people. That is completely normal. The energies are very strong. With that comes alot off ascension symptoms, because we all shift. All in another way, some more then others. One not more insignificant then the other. These are all very important shifts. We deal with that in our own way.

However it is important to know where fear and ego come from.

Fear is the killer of everything. It kill love, relationships, and yourself. It keeps you mind controlled, brainwashed and narrรณw minded. We all have fears. Fear of losing your job, your partner coming home, losing your home, losing loved ones, being alone, not being able to pay all your bills or to get food on the table, fear of the unknown. We all know in one way or the other these fears. It's normal we got pushed in this society of rules and regulations. No one is to blame for having fears and feeling for how we feel. It is however important to loose fear. Together with fear come attachments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 02:44
In response Melekatoshee Oleak to her Publication
When you wake up to the spiritual part you find out many things. One is to loose fear and attachments. Two is to work with your ego. Many people say you need to loose the ego. I tried that. I went from working with the ego, to telling her I was in control. That I don't need her anymore. She wasn't happy at all!! She didn't like that I told her she can go on her pension, drink Coffee and live life. She got very irritanted and popped up very unexpected. Even in the middle of my meditation dusrupting things. I decided I would go back to working with her again. We talked about things while in meditation and it works perfectly now . The thing is you can't be without the ego. It's the balance we all need in live. The Ying and Yang effect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I know when my ego Talks to me, and when my Higher Self Talks to me. I can't say I lost all fear. When you have Kids you always worry about them. I do know they are already on their own path. There comes a time that I need to let them go to fulfill their own path whatever that may be. The only thing I can do then is love them and support them along the way. You see my truth is not everyone's truth. There is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with ego, fear, and attachments. You just need to let them go, and work with your ego, because they are standing in the way of your ascension. All we can do is love, support and have compassion for the people around us. Whatever path they are on on this earth plane.

Lots off love, blessings and abundance for all ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’œ
02:44 AM - Jun 02, 2021
In response Melekatoshee Oleak to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MelekatosheeOleak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melekatoshee Oleak, click on at the bottom under it