Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
01 June, 11:30
So I’ve received TWO threats already in TICTOC because I’ve been posting KENNEDYS videos.
And publicly one guy pisted he REPORTED ALL OF MY VIDEOS for “spreading misinfirmation about the Kennedys”. He ssid they’re all dead and I shoukd let them RIP!!
I just made this today.
And I got BANNED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
01 June, 11:50
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Truth is truth....and this is glorious truth! what words could possibly be said seeing her alive! Stay in your joy and love.💞🕊
He’ll stay where he chooses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 12:02
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
YES! I will continue to be HAPPY for them. I rejoice that God has kept them alive and safe all this time! I hope I can start an undercover TicToc acct and start over again.🕊🌹🕊

Sounds like your seed of hope has been planted..I like it👍
Found you here from twitter....tick tock could happen🥰
12:09 AM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by diane4freedom in this post can reply
02 June, 12:14
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
Diane I remember you from Twitter! Thank you, so sweet of you! I’m still trying to find some Twitter frens 🐸 —they may be on other platforms. I refuse yo give up. We TRUTHERS are constantly being banned everywhere. 🕊💝🕊🥰

02 June, 12:43
oh my gosh....you have sooo many frens and followers to even remember me.😇 I miss so many too. seems like just when Ifind a few, they’re banned or I am.. 🤦‍♀️