Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
So I’ve received TWO threats already in TICTOC because I’ve been posting KENNEDYS videos.
And publicly one guy pisted he REPORTED ALL OF MY VIDEOS for “spreading misinfirmation about the Kennedys”. He ssid they’re all dead and I shoukd let them RIP!!
I just made this today.
And I got BANNED.
11:30 PM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
02 June, 01:54
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Yippie JacQueline Kennedy is ALIVE! So is Jack! #PresidentKennedy ! The GreatAwQkening! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
01 June, 11:50
Truth is truth....and this is glorious truth! what words could possibly be said seeing her alive! Stay in your joy and love.💞🕊
He’ll stay where he chooses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 12:02
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
YES! I will continue to be HAPPY for them. I rejoice that God has kept them alive and safe all this time! I hope I can start an undercover TicToc acct and start over again.🕊🌹🕊

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
01 June, 11:36
tiktok is owned by the ccp which is afraid of others being awakened.

02 June, 12:04
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
TRUTH!! I totally forgot about that! Dang!! I wonder how many others have received threats???!!!!😳