William Grant @Joe_Q_Grant
01 June, 11:11
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Canada – Suspend Elections During Pandemics = Trudeau for Life?

” in the opinion of the House, holding an election during a pandemic would be irresponsible, and that it is the responsibility of the government to make every effort to ensure that voters are not called to the polls as long as this pandemic continues.”

https://www.investmentwatc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
01 June, 11:14
In response William Grant to his Publication
No, Trudeau may get life but not for life. I personally hope he swings from a rope. Hes done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I have good friends in Canada and have been told there is widespread resistance to the tyranny of the scamdemic but I fear the police,RCMP and bureaucrats have too much power
11:21 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Joe_Q_Grant in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
01 June, 11:28
In response William Grant to his Publication
I am in Canada. There is about 10% woke here. People are brainwashed and standing in vax lines to get their kids icecream. RCMP are freemason bullies and the news dictates and perpetuates the lie. We don’t need a big brother set up, we already have one in full swing. πŸ˜•πŸ‘

01 June, 11:35
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
as I have told my friends,it seems your only hope is the courts..?..or the Nuremberg Code ?