Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is where Nana would like to go.

Nana thinks we are only a few weeks from the better part of this journey.
Pres.DJT will be sworn in as our 19th President.
Pompeo will be sworn in as VP.
Gen.Flynn will be traveling the globe helping other govts convert to Trumpsara&controlling Miitary Intelligence.
And Nana's man JFKJR will be traveling America uniting this country both liberal&conservatives under one new Party(The Party of American Patriots)after which he will be elected as our 20th President forever riding this country of professional politicians and the failed two party system.
12:41 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
27 January, 12:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
100% how i feel and my grandchildren call me nana..my children don't think things will happen even though they want them to. but nana stands strong for them..they say I'll believe it when I see it. well open your eyes kids things are happening we just can't see and share it yet.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² very soon God will open everyone's eyes to his Miracles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes USA @Eyes2USA
27 January, 01:01
In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes USA @Eyes2USA
27 January, 01:01
In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»

Minna Margareetta @AZ_Finn
27 January, 12:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I can 100% believe this!
πŸ’™πŸ€β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ€πŸ’™